< Projects

February 2020

I'm working on more complete documentation for this project, but in the meantime, you can find instructions, technical documentation, schematics, and source code on my GitHub.

The Problem:

I was tasked with creating a custom cue light system for the Tufts Theater department.

The Solution:

I created an integrated and robust system that should serve them well for years to come.


- Circuit/PCB Design
- C++ (arduino)
- Hardware Fabrication
- Rapid Prototyping
- System Integration

The final Product

Final Thoughts:

This was a challenging project but I finished on time and on budget! I learned a ton about system design and integration and I sharpened my hardware and software design skills. This project was unique due to the fact that I designed and built all of the hardware and software myself!